L2Mafia.gr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, this one is the new Forum, order his information of the L2 to obtain the new information about the L2Mafia that we are going to remodel.L2Mafia_gr@hotmail.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subscriptions for staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stuly
Admin
Stuly

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Subscriptions for staff Empty
PostSubject: Subscriptions for staff   Subscriptions for staff I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:58 pm

To be a staff say, your msn, his age, virtues and if this one normally connected.
Back to top Go down
https://gtamodding.board-directory.net
MasterTim

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-06-18

Subscriptions for staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Subscriptions for staff   Subscriptions for staff I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:52 am

I am Argentine, I'm logged many hours a day. I have eighteen years old and started to play Lineage 3 years ago. First started playing the C4, then played the Final Gracia. And now I'm using the interlude, I like a lot, but some things do not understand the server, but with the passing of the days I understood more and more, I'd like to make some suggestions as to match the gameplay between the donors and normal players.
I also would like to implement in the forum a topic which explains the server because of all the interlude I played, none is equal to the others.
Needless to say, I leave a greeting from Argentina, MasterTim. Subscriptions for staff Icon_rr

My email is: martinpecora@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Subscriptions for staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2Mafia.gr :: Subscriptions for staff-
Jump to: